Dreamy to the max, this rug is one of our prettiest, girliest designs. Perfect for keeping your princess comfortable and fly-free this summer.
Our new range of fly rugs offer all the protection and comfort your horse needs, whilst also putting a smile on your face with their fun and unique patterns. Matching fly masks can be purchased separately.
- Generously-sized attached neck with fly mask attachment loop
- Ponyo's unique velcro chest flap to keep it secure
- Double D-ring chest fastening
- Twin stretchy detachable leg straps
- Triple surcingle belly flap in 5'6-7'3 size rugs
- Double surcingle belly flap in 3'0-5'3 size rugs
- Highly adjustable surcingles to allow for most shapes and sizes
- Generously-sized tail flap to keep insects away
- UV-protective mesh
- Strong and durable mesh
- 210T silky inner lining at the chest and neck cover to reduce rubbing
- Unique patterns designed by Ponyo Horsewear
International purchases: Please note that if you are purchasing from outside of the UK, you may be charged an import tax. This is the customer's responsibility to pay.
1. How do I measure my horse for a rug?
In the UK, we measure our rugs in feet, and measure the Body Length - from the centre of the horse's chest, round their side and go right up to where the rug should end, at the farthest back point of the hind quarters or parallel with the tail. It is especially important with turnout rugs that the rugs come sufficiently far back, so as to keep the whole horse dry and clean.
6. What are the turnout rugs, travel boots and bum bags made of?
They're made of high quality 1200D ripstop outer shell with a polyester lining. The fabric has been printed and waterproofed for Ponyo and has undergone rigorous standardised industry testing for waterproofing and breathability. We've also sourced durable clips and fastenings to match the quality of the fabric.
7. What's the size range?
For rugs, we are currently offering all sizes between 3'0 and 7'3. For tack products, we offer Mini up to Full.
8. Do Ponyo rugs rub?
We've designed the rugs to reduce rub as much as possible. They have high neck and chest lines to avoid the rugs slipping back and pulling. The lining is also a silky fabric which will reduce rubbing on the mane and other sensitive areas. However, as it is the owner's responsibility to try the rug on and ensure it fits well before regular use commences.
9. I live outside of the UK, can I order?
Yes! We offer shipping worldwide so everyone can have a dreamy Ponyo rug in their horse's wardrobe. Sadly we cannot ship to Russia because the couriers are not allowed to deliver to Russian residential addresses.
10. I ordered my rug in a pre-order, when will I receive it?
Estimated delivery times for each shipment will be stated on the product pre-order pages. However, with restock shipments it is very difficult to pinpoint an exact delivery date as there are many things outside of our control which can affect the arrival times (customs clearance and so on). Ponyo can't be held responsible for any uncontrollable delays in the shipments but we will always aim to keep you up to date if there are any delays we are aware of. As soon as we've received the restock, the order will be sent out on the chosen delivery method the customer paid for upon checkout.
11. I'm pre-ordering a rug, so why am I asked to pay for Next Working Day Delivery?
This is because that is the delivery method we will use after we receive the restock, and we will have to pay this amount to the courier.
12. What happens if I order both in-stock items and pre-order items, or pre-order items with different arrival timelines, at the same time in one cart?
The default is for us to hold the in-stock item or earliest arriving item, until the final pre-order item has arrived and then send the complete order together on the delivery service you chose at checkout. If you would prefer your in-stock item or earliest arriving items to be sent ASAP and for the pre-order item to follow separately after it arrives, please just let us know and we’d be happy to arrange this. Please note: this will incur a second delivery fee as there will be two separate deliveries.